PinoPinguino The New Cookie Idea
Crumbly shortcrust biscuits with a creamy and richly-flavored centre and a delicious smell.
Try it with: PinoPinguino Classic, Almond, Bianco (white), Caramel, Hazelnut, Lemon, Nero (black), Orange, Pistachio!
Ingredients with classic shortcrust pastry:
Frollis Gluten Free Five Star Chef 1 kg
Butter 260 g
Eggs 200 g
Egg yolks 120 g
- Carefully mix the ingredients together in a planetary mixer with a flat whisk and then knead.
- Spread out the shortcrust pastry until it is around 4-mm thick.
- Cut out pastry discs that are around 60-mm in diameter to use as the biscuit base.
- Place the cut circles inside the hollows of the special biscuit trays.
- Fill the biscuit bases with PinoPinguino.
- Cut out pastry discs that are around 50-mm in diameter to use as the biscuit top.
- Press down lightly to join the two parts, taking care to slightly dampen the edges with water.
- Bake in the oven at 180° C for around 18 minutes.