PinoPinguino Gelato Pops
– for the gelato pops
- Gelato or semifreddo made with Pronto Semifreddo or HappyTorte WMD
– for the coating (per 1 Kg of product)
- PinoPinguino 800 g
- Coriandoline® Stick (or Gran Stracciatella Reale) 200 g
- make the gelato pops using artisan gelato (or semifreddo made with Pronto Semifreddo or HappyTorte WMD) and place them in a blast chiller for about 30 minutes;
- unmold the pops and dip them into PinoPinguino as is, then place them in a blast chiller for around another 20 minutes;
- melt Coriandoline® Stick in a microwave oven, then add PinoPinguino and stir until the mixture is well combined and homogeneous;
- dip again the pops in the coating, let the excess drip off and display in the freezer.
Try it with:
All PinoPinguino products!